It’s finally here, girls! The product we have all been waiting for…. KyBrows!
After the launch of the legendary lipkit, I'd have thought that the next product on Kylie’s to-do list would've been brows… I mean hers are just perfect!
Instead we have had concealers, eyeshadows, blushers, bronzers and kylighters plus special edition releases for holidays and vacations… and even Stormi’s birth (that collection was incred!)... and each of these have been incredible products in the cutest packaging and it’s super exciting every time something new is launched...
But now finally, the eyebrow kits are here and let me tell you… it has definitely been worth the wait!
Apparently, Kylie had the name 'KyBrows' trade marked back in 2016 so it's been a long time coming and it's got people wondering what other 'Ky-'s' have been trademarked to guess what else she has in the making...
What's in the KyBrows Collection?
KyBrows has added six new products to the Kylie Cosmetics collection and Kylie described them on Instagram as:
- Brow Pomades: smudge-proof and buildable to define and fill effortlessly
- Brow Pencils: Ultra fine tip for precise detailing and a spoolie for brushing and blending
- Brow Powder Duos: Two velvety smooth powders for a customisable soft and natural look
- Brow Gels: Lightweight brush on gel with extreme hold and setting power
- Brow Highlighters: 2 formulas - matte and shimmer. Sculpt with creamy matte highlight and add soft glow to the arches with the shimmer highlight.
- Brow Brushes: Define with angled brush tip and blend with spoolie
The pomades and powder duos come in 6 different shades: blonde, aurburn, cool brown, medium brown, dark brown and ebony, so there should be something to suit everyone’s brows.
The pencils can also be purchased in the same shades as the powder and pomades for a complementary look.
Kylie unboxed the entire collection on an Instagram Story and talked us through what was inside. The pencil comes with a sharpener attached to the other end so you can always have super sharp pencils for precision, and she wanted to keep the pencil caps clear so it would be easy and quick to see which end was the pencil.
Kylie also showed us the highlighter pencil and how she would use it to highlight her brows. It comes in a matte and a shimmer formula and both look super complementary on the skin!
So whether you like a little bit of shade in your brows, a whole lot of colour or just some natural looking brow gel, you should find something for you in the KyBrows collection.
So when can we get our hands on it?
The full collection drops on April 29th at 3pm EST (11pm UK time)... and I have a feeling that this is going to sell out fast!